Sunday, November 29, 2015

ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas Printable & Highlight-able Schedule!

Hooray! It's almost time for ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas movie countdown! Starting December 1st! While other channels play some awesome Christmas movies, ABC family is my go to for having something to watch every night. And if you're like me, you have to follow the schedule and plan out what you can fit in! So, I made myself a crude printout of their schedule that I could highlight and hang and thought I'd share it for anyone that wants to do the same!

Just click the link below each picture to access the printable PDF and highlight all the great movies you intend to binge watch! For instance, you could do like me and highlight How the Grinch Stole Christmas every single day it comes on. No shame here. 

Also, ABC has been getting a lot of flack this year for their lineup. People are particularly upset over selections such as Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Toy Story movies, and showing Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone on Christmas. Well, if you follow this blog or know me at all, you know what I think about that last one ;). But all I have to say is it seems they're trying to include a few younger audience movies that aren't particularly Christmas themed but still in the spirit (IMO). Toy Story = Hello. TOYS.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory = ITS A MOVIE ABOUT CHOCOLATE
As for Harry Potter on Christmas, they show the Christmas (yes, my fellow Christians, HP says CHRISTMAS with their CHRISTMAS dinner and CHRISTMAS presents...sheesh) scenes in this movie and hey, ABC is known for its HP marathons so why not throw the one with a Christmas scene in? Let's just all be thankful that ABC exists, mmkay? 

Enjoy!

















No comments:

Post a Comment