Saturday, August 23, 2014

DIY: Flower Embellished Sunglasses

Hey y'all!
So, I mentioned in my Sunglasses Case post that I would share a tutorial for making my funky flower sunglasses, and here it is! This DIY was inspired by my all time favorite blogger Emily Schuman's tutorial you can find here. She's a fantastic blogger and her content is so easy to read. You should definitely check her out if you haven't already!

So, here is how I went about making my version of her embellished sunglasses.

1. You'll need:
~a pair of sunglasses with area to glue on
~any embellishment you want
~hot glue gun


2. Decide how you want your embellishments placed. 


3. Start gluing! Word of warning: if you drop a glue covered flower on your hand, don't try and fling it off while screaming. Glue burns are a serious hazard, people. 


4. Admire your work while you ice your blistered palm and four fingers....


5. Voila! An easy, five minute update to cute and personalized sunglasses!





No comments:

Post a Comment